Sunday, September 13, 2009

I finally give in...


So here it is, my first blog entry, and I'm not sure exactly what to say. I guess I start with a basic introduction: we are a family of five (including a married son and daughter-in-law who live in the Bay Area) who are trying to find ways of both staying connected with extended family and friends, and a way to document our lives. Pat is a drama teacher who loves Shakespeare, football, and sci fi. Diane is an accountant for a local developer, pianist, and amateur cook. Adam has a degree in Game Development, speaks fluent French, and is married to the lovely Krista. Krista joined our family last November, speaks fluent Spanish, can wire up anything, and tries to keep Adam in line. Logan is a senior at Foothill High School, runs, swims, and reads. As you can see, we are a busy family who loves each other and tries to be of service.

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! It's about time. Our blog is private (because I have diarrhea of the mouth when it comes to info about the kids etc) SO, I'm going to add you as a reader- you should get the invite in your email, if you accept that, then you'll see everyone else in the ward who has a blog linked on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! Logan's a senior?? Wow! Yeah, Carla pretty much has everyone's blog :)

    ReplyDelete